Whenever I see someone post one of preciously primitivist “technology has never been a net benefit to anyone” rants, I have to wonder: are you literally unaware of the existence of disabled folks, or do you just regard them as acceptable collateral damage?
'girls don't have to clear their internet history'
let me explain you a thing
Because we don’t watch porn. We read it.
And our minds are our 1080p HD full screens.
With good acting
And an entire constellation of kinks that can only exist in text because replicating them on film would violate the laws of man, God and thermodynamics.
The Golden Child is the high point of Eddie Murphy’s acting career, and I will fight anyone who says otherwise.
- Woman: I'm smart
- Patriarchy: Well you're probably ugly then
- Woman: I'm creative
- Patriarchy: You mean unattractive right?
- Woman: I have all these incredible accomplishments
- Patriarchy: Yeah but look how ugly you looked doing them
- Woman: I have value
- Patriarchy: Not if you're ugly lol
- Woman: I'm conventionally-attractive & posted selfies on my blog
- Patriarchy: I'm so sick of these empty-headed chicks only caring about their looks. Just because you are attractive and get attention from men doesn't mean you are special or deserve respect. Why don't you read a book or do something productive with your life you dumb slut